Specialized Training Scholarship
Applications for this category are currently closed.
NOTE: The screening committee takes into consideration your ability to follow the guidelines and instructions. Please follow the instructions carefully.
|1. All submitted documents WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Should you foresee the necessity of keeping a copy of the requirements for your own purpose, it should be done BEFORE submission of documents.
2. Copies, printed online or photocopied, of the Academic Transcript of Records and Certificates of graduation of school/university may be submitted. However, successful applicants will be required to submit an original or certified true copy of the documents on a later date. Please ensure that information on photocopied documents can be clearly read.
3. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ON PRESCRIBED FORM - Medical check-up may be undertaken in ANY hospital or health institution, as long as the form is in conformity with that is shown in the guidelines. Please ask your doctor to fill in all the required data. The medical certificate may be submitted after the first selection process.
4. Recommendation letter: The applicant may submit a copy of the recommendation letter with an e-signature. However, successful applicants will be required to present the originally signed letter after the first selection process. Initial recommendation letters do not need be placed in sealed envelopes.
5. Please follow the number of copies for each document stated in the guidelines. For example, if the list asks for 1 original and 1 copy and the applicant is unable to give the original, 2 copies must be submitted.
6. Due to the huge volume of applications received every year, we are unable to confirm receipt of documents from each applicant. Please check with your courier service provider on how you can verify delivery/receipt of your documents. Inquiries on application status will not be entertained.
7. Only short listed candidates will be contacted to take the exams and interview. In accordance with MEXT regulations, candidates will have to take the exam in person at the Japanese Embassy in Pasay City. The interview will be conducted online.
8. Place all your documents in a single envelope or folder arranged according to the list. Number the documents (1 through 9) in the right upper corner according to their number on the list.
9. Please mail your application package to the following address on or before the indicated deadline date below. Late applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Attn: MEXT Scholarship Program (SPECIALIZED TRAINING CATEGORY)
Japan Information and Culture Center
Embassy of Japan
2627 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City 1300
In case the courier service asks for a specific point of contact, please show them this specific instruction. The Embassy is able to receive packages as long as the address is written correctly, like the one shown above.
(must be received by)
|May 31, 2021 (Monday)|
|Exam and Interview Date||TBA|
|Qualifications||●Applicants must be born between on or after April 2, 1997.
●Applicants must have graduated from high school by March of the year of departure.
●Applicants must learn and receive instruction in the Japanese language.
Disclaimer: The application process for the 2022 Japanese Government (Monbukagskusho) Scholarship Program is subject to change under unavoidable circumstances.