For foreign nationals divorced with Japanese spouse may apply for Divorce Certificate. To apply Divorce Certificate, the following documents are required.
 1 KOSEKI TOHON (Family Resister) issued within 6 months
  (※ Record of the divorce must be written in the KOSEKI TOHON)
 2 Authorization Letter from the Japanese ex-spouse
 3 Photo Copy of ID/Passport of the Japanese ex-spouse
For divorced foreign nationals with no communication with the Japanese ex-spouse and need to file for Judicial Recognition of Foreign Divorce may call/email/visit the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines for consultation.