The Embassy of Japan in the Philippines will hold the 2018 National Day Reception to celebrate the Birthday of His Majesty the Emperor of Japan. We are looking for companies that wish to promote Japan-related products and food at the reception. Their participation will help showcase the attractiveness of Japan.
We are expecting over 500 guests attending the reception from the Philippine government, private organizations, diplomatic corps, media and other organizations.
2. Date and Venue
The reception will be held on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at Makati Shangri-La Hotel (Rizal Ballroom).
3. Application Procedure
(1) Eligible Participating Companies: Japanese companies and other companies/organizations that wish to promote Japan-related products and food
（1） To provide a team or personnel who will conduct promotional activities on the day of the reception
（2） To have relevant permissions (if any) for the promotional activities
(3) Submission of Application Deadline: October 18, 2018 (Thursday)
(4) How to Apply: Please submit your accomplished Application Form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
(5) Provided Booth: The Embassy intends to provide each company a table (about 180 cm × 90 cm, with black table cloth) and 2 chairs in the venue. Participating companies may bring their own decorative items such as stand-alone pull-up banners which can be easily set up.
※ The form of participation is not necessarily limited to this. If you wish to utilize more space than the above-mentioned or have other special arrangements, please contact us to discuss your preference.
(6) Methods of Promotion:
（1） Exhibit of products and giving of promotional items. Please note that it is prohibited to sell any item at the reception.
（2） Distribution of flyers, pamphlets, etc.
（3） Provision of food and beverages
|(Cookers which use fire or gas will not be allowed due to the hotel's safety policy, while the use of electric cooker will be possible. For any questions please feel free to contact us.)|
（4） Distribution of gifts (souvenirs) to the invited guests
(7) Participation Fee: The Embassy will provide the space at the venue free of charge. All other expenses, including those for the promotional materials and personnel, need to be shouldered by the participating companies.
(8) Selection of Participating Companies: In consideration of the space limitation, the Embassy will select the participating companies, taking into account various factors such as the nature of products that will be promoted, purpose of the promotion, past achievements. Please be advised that the arrangement of the exhibition space will be decided by the Embassy.
(9) Responsibility in Case of Accident: The Embassy will not take any responsibility for accidents, etc. that may occur in the implementation of the promotional activities. In case where venue facilities are damaged by a participating company, the repair/replacement cost shall be borne by the company.
(10) For inquiries, please contact the following officials in charge:
Embassy of Japan in the Philippines
Economic Section: Mr. Atsushi Kobayashi / Mr. Tetsuharu Mori
TEL: + 63-2-551-5710 (extension 2110 / 2103)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com